This cute, fun ribbon board looks great hung on walls in kitchens, bedrooms, etc. Pictures, recipes, tickets, notes, and pretty much anything else flat and light-wieght looks great tucked behind the ribbons.
1. Take a piece of wood or plywood and cut it to your desired dimentions. Ours is about 2 feet X 1 1/2 feet.
2. Hot glue batting (like you would put in a quilt) to the board making sure you have enough to go over the edges and onto the back of the board about an in all the way around.
3. Turn the board over and hot glue the edges of the batting onto the back.
4. Hot glue fabric onto the batting. Again, leave enough fabric to go over the edges and onto the back.
5. Repeat step 3 with the fabric rather than the batting.
6. Criss cross ribbon over the front of the board in any pattern. We used satin ribbon 1/4 inch wide. Make sure you leave enough ribbon at the ends to go over the edges.
7. Hot glue the ends of the ribbon onto the back.
8. Hot glue the intersecting points of the ribbons to the fabric. Then, hot glue a button at each intersection.
9. Nail a picture hanger to the back of the board.
10. Slide pictures, recipes, etc. under the ribbon.
11. Hang on the wall and enjoy~